Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Provides Access to New York’s Best Doctors. Empire offers three networks to meet your demands, providing a great balance of choice, access and value.
Empire Small Group health plans include:
- 100% coverage for preventive services
- Up to 160 hospital facilities and 85,384 physicians in their EPO and PPO networks
- BlueCard® national access for all EPO and PPO plans including more than 96% of hospitals and 93% of doctors across the country.
- Pediatric dental coverage
- Expanded gym reimbursement benefit
Empire BCBS is a wholly owned subsidiary of Anthem Inc.
Empire HealthChoice HMO, Inc. and Empire HealthChoice Assurance, Inc. are independent licensees of the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association. These two licensees operate the networks used by Empire BCBS to provide healthcare insurance to New York small groups.
“Empire BCBS is another carrier that is offering multiple price points to help meet small group employer’s needs by having 3 network options to choose from. When a one carrier option is a group’s only choice, then having these 3 networks to choose from really helps give employees options while helping the employer hold down costs.”
President, Peak Advisors, Inc.
To get a quote or if you have any questions please feel free to email us.