Let’s face it, things seem to always be getting more complicated. From cell phones to wireless networking, keeping up with the ever-changing technology sometimes feels like a full-time job. You would think that technology would help make things easier, but a lot of times so much information tends to make things even more confusing. This is also true when it comes to shopping for small business health insurance. With so many options and online tools available, where can you go when you just need help finding small group health insurance? Here are 6 reasons a health insurance broker can help.
- Health Insurance brokers are free to use. What better way to get help in searching for a small group health insurance plan than to get that help for free. Brokers are paid by the insurance company directly, and does not affect the price you pay had you gone directly to the insurance company yourself.
- Group Health Insurance brokers know the local companies better than anyone else. Seasoned health insurance brokers know the marketplace like the back of their hand. They know about all of the different networks, participation requirements, and group health FAQs you would spend hours to find out.
- A Health Insurance Broker works for you, not the insurance company. Therefore, they can be objective in finding a plan(s) that fit your individual company’s needs.
- A Health Insurance Broker NYC will help you with renewals each year, saving you the time and confusion of renewal requirements and any changes in plans and benefits. Think of it as your personal advisor each and every year, helping you to navigate the ever-changing plans so you can focus on your core business instead.
- It is difficult to figure out from any online tool the nuances of health insurance plans. A Health Insurance Broker NYC can show you the differences in the plan benefits, networks, and enrollment requirements that could not be found in any online tool or directory.
- If you are going to use a Small business health insurance broker, you should look for ones trained and certified as a Registered Health Underwriter (RHU). Only those holding the RHU designation from the American College have been thoroughly trained and must meet annual educational requirements. This continuous training helps them to provide your business with the most up to date knowledge available.
If you want honest advice, thorough knowledge, and a partner to help you understand the increasingly difficult health insurance landscape, look no further than a local Health Insurance Broker NYC. Depending on your location, you could also search for Health Insurance Broker Long Island or Health Insurance Broker New York. So, when you are feeling overwhelmed and can’t find the answers you are looking for to research group health insurance, look no further than your local health insurance broker!